Tuesday, September 14, 2010
This is a quick followup to the 0.5.8 release to address an issue I want to address immediately. I noticed an extra unconditional colorspace conversion to and from RGB was added for all YCbCr (YUV) video sources. In addition, I have enabled the avcolor_space filter on OS X since it works now.
Monday, September 13, 2010
This is a maintenance release to address some bugs that appeared thus far in the 0.5.x series. Beyond that is a few enhancements:
- Added EXIF-based auto-rotation of images to pixbuf and qimage producers.
- Improved quality of libswscale-based image conversion and scaling.
- Added channelswap and panner audio filters; panner also does balance.
- Improve audio waveform and add audiowave video filter.
- Enhanced luma filter to work with animated filters such as affine.
- Automatically crop 8 bottom lines of 1088 source in a 16:9 project (common in Canon EOS digital cameras).
- Added support for inline images in kdenlivetitler.